HOUSE EXTENSIONS DUBLIN
ADDING TO, OR ADDING ANOTHER ROOM TO YOUR HOME
One of the most effective ways of adding space to your home is an extension. Many people opt for conservatories or garden rooms as one way. Another way is a brick extension, usually in a single storey or two storey forms.
We at Steven Cleary Carpentry and Building Services are able to extend your home upwards or outwards. Moving outwards, we can add an extra garden room for your back garden. We can add a new kitchen to your old kitchen, and turn the old one into a dining room. For the living room, we can add a porch to your entrance and extend it to the bay window.
Our work isn’t only in keeping with your home. We make sure it blends in with the surrounding area. A house extension in Dublin by Steven Cleary Carpentry is clearly inspirational.
Recent work has included front and rear extensions, pleasing porches, and rear extensions. With house prices rising again in the Republic of Ireland, improving instead of moving makes fiscal sense.
Why Choose Us For a Home Extension?
- Extra space: you yearn for a smaller kitchen, yet want a dining room to entertain your guests;
- For study space: an extension is a good move if you wish to add a quiet room for studying;
- For office space: to create a dedicated space for your home-based business;
- To improve your front entrance: our porches make for an attractive addition to your home;
- An extra bedroom: for example, a ground floor bedroom for people with limited mobility;
- For hobbies: you might need extra space for handicraft, fine art, or photography based activities, computing, or a model railway;
- A Man Cave: somewhere to hide and play video games, or watch television.
We hope some of the above ideas have inspired you enough to consider having a home extension. Steven Cleary Carpentry and Building Services are open to several other possibilities. We can offer you a free no-obligation quote on house extensions in Dublin.